|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Bugs Screenshots Links|
Aggreg8 is currently being hosted at http://www.aggreg8.org. ...More to come on this page soon.
The most recent XPI I have is dated 28th Feb 2005 and has not been tested in any recent versions of Firefox http://downloads.mozdev.org/aggreg8/Aggreg8v2.xpi.
- Get Aggreg8 working on Firefox 2.0 - Done but not released
- Get auto-subscribe working - Done but not released
- Use built in Feed parser - Done but not released
- Use SQLite for storage
- Have an options panel
- Ability to import and export OPML
- Add license to header of each file (MPL)
- Create some nicer CSS stylesheets - Done but not released - Might get some desginer help on this
- Create a Norwegian language file
- Change all references of Aggreg8.net to Aggreg8.org
- Implement some sort of caching (although the aim of Aggreg8 is to be simple - caching might be overkill)